US fantasy drama series Resurrection was displaced from the top of the ratings but still attracted more than 1.
5 million viewers.
The second episode of the Seven Network series, in which dead people return to a small US country town, was second on OzTAM’s overnight ratings with 1.547 million viewers.
The audience numbers, though, were well down on last week’s opening episode of 1.911 million which made it the highest drama launch in two years.
Resurrection was runner-up to My Kitchen Rules which attracted 1.621 million viewers.
The Nine Network’s US sitcom The Big Bang Theory exploded up the ratings chart on the back of Sheldon and Amy finally locking lips.
The new episode of The Big Bang Theory was third with 1.510 million viewers and pushed Nine reality series The Block: Fans V Faves to fourth spot with 1.415 million viewers.
Home And Away’s venture to London is not everyone’s cup of tea.
The long running soapie was 11th for the evening with 961,000 viewers and easily beaten by its timeslot rival, Nine’s A Current Affair which was eighth with 1.103 million viewers.
Most watched shows on Tuesday
1. My Kitchen Rules (Seven) – 1.621 million
2. Resurrection (Seven) – 1.547 million
3. The Big Bang Theory (Nine) – 1.510 million
4. The Block: Fans v Faves (Nine) – 1.415 million
5. Nine News (Nine) – 1.198 million
6. The Big Bang Theory rpt (Nine) – 1.127 million
7. Nine News 6.30pm (Nine) – 1.122 million
8. A Current Affair (Nine) – 1.103 million
9. Seven News (Seven) – 1.077 million
10. Seven News/Today Tonight (Seven) – 994,000
11. Home And Away (Seven) – 961,000
* Source OzTAM